Lyocell fabric is an eco friendly, environmentally and sustainable fabric. Made from wood pulp cellulose, Lyocell is produced in asolvent spinning process that is organic, sustainable and uniquely revolutionary.
• 100% biodegradable: made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp.
• Eco Print: the fiber is economical in its use of energy and natural resources
• Color Rich: Lyocell was created with color in mind, because of the fibers' high absorbency. The fabrics can be dyed to high quality standards.
• Moisture Absorbent: This eco fabric has natural breathability and 50% greater moisture absorption than cotton.
• Anti-bacterial: Due to its moisture management, Lyocell is also anti-bacterial.
• Feel of Fabric: Similar to rayon in feel. Soft, breathable, lightweight and comfortable. Lyocell has an extremely smooth, soft surface that drapes beautifully to flatter every figure.
• Great for sensitive skin: Lyocell’s smooth fiber surface feels soft and supple against the skin and its incredible wicking abilities keep the skin dry, making Lyocell a great fabric for sensitive skin.
• Versatile: This eco fabric has controllable fibrillation (the very fine hairs found on the outer fibers), which can be manipulated into everything form suede-like softness to a silky smooth finish.
• Durable: This super fiber can hold up to a beating when both we and dry, and is most conveniently resistant to wrinkles.